Challenging the Asian American Disloyalty Myth
Lessons from the Fred Korematsu case: A Talk by Dale Minami
Date/Time: Wed, March 30, 2022 | 3:30 PM – 4:45 PM EDT
- Asian American Federal Employees for Non-Discrimination (AAFEN)
- Asian American Foreign Affairs Association (AAFAA)
- US Dept. Commerce AAPI Employee Resource Group
- NOAA Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Employee Resource Group (NHPI-ERG)
- GSA AsianAmerican Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Employee Resource Group
With support by Civic Leadership USA (CLUSA)
Speaker: Dale Minami, Litigator, Korematsu v U.S.
Opening remarks: Rebecca Lee, Deputy Director, White House Initiative on Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders, (WHIAANPI)
Moderator: Aryani Ong, Co-Founder, Asian American Federal Employees for Nondiscrimination (AAFEN)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.