Date: September 12-20, 2020
Delivery: livestream and pre-recorded sessions via virtual platform
Main theme: AAPI Unity – The Power of We
- We are diverse
- We are compassionate
- We are empowered
- We are the future
Purpose & goal: To create a community platform for all AAPI organizations and leaders to interact, to work together, to learn from each other and to build trust so that our community will be strong via UNITY. With the “Power of We”, we will be able to make a difference in 2020 and beyond.
Basis: The 2020 NCLF virtual community platform is built on the grassroots, bottom-up submission of ideas and proposals. The ownership of 2020 NCLF platform belongs to our diverse multi-cultural groups covering seven or more ethnicities that provided the content and delivery of the event sessions.
- Learning opportunities: Keynotes, Speeches, Panels, Workshops, Polls, Q&A
- Celebration of Community Events: Awards Ceremony,
- Diverse cultural experiences: Food, Performing Arts,
- Networking opportunities: Community Board, Meet ups, Competitions,
- Community marketplace: Joint Auctions, Exhibition Hall, Sponsor Booths,
- Attendees – Get your community to attend this unique event. Free registration opens on August 21.
- Corporate Sponsors/Exhibitors – Become a sponsor or exhibitor to showcase your corporation in the exhibition hall as sponsors and/or exhibitors. Sponsorship guidelines and benefits.
- AAPI Organization Sponsors/Exhibitors – Become a sponsor or exhibitor to showcase your organization in the exhibit hall. Sponsorship guidelines and benefits.
- Auction item Donors – Join the community fundraising events – 100% of the net proceeds will belong to the donor designated beneficiary organization.